Sunday, July 8, 2012

air force 1 mid his eyes red

ksun skill, awesome! a little body fat and still can not stop his flexibility and speed, he turned several somersaults, to follow behind the weeds Darts.
Across the slightest piercing voice of the majority of weeds Darts whom seem to be knocked to the ground, there are still a small part of the dart is inserted in the air. And that the insert in place, out of thin air outflow from the red blood.
blood on the point, there should be two unseen enemy.
The sea Brothers and oksun headed towards an invisible opponent. Under my observation,air force 1 mid, it is estimated that three people will not lose after turned up to President Chen. The Yu Runmei leg also received minor injuries, but unlikely to get in the way. She Liu Shaoxiong help sit,womens nfl jersey, bitch squatted down to look carefully at the injury.
President Chen face with blood, mouth green silt a coma. Righting Chen, hand against his Gate of Life, to temporarily ease the injury with infuriating. The Yurun Mei limped over tears dripping: thou must save President Chen! I nodded and told Yu Runmei stood guardian.
Torrential rushing river flowing through my heart with them undulator. Chen Despite the GPS positioning system tracking me, but he is for national security sake, private and I have no bad feelings, I do not blame him for that day. Song Gongming to death is extended, the friendship of his showing sufficient to show Chen is always a bloody man. not think today he wanted to accompany his brother Song Gongming.
I found infuriating poured towards President Chen vivo, his insides have been broken, the congestion none of discharge. Was urgently taken to the hospital emergency treatment, may also survive. Unfortunately, the time delay for a long time, Huitianfali.
Heaven! You remember me a hero sacrificed their lives! Should the lifetime for him to seek justice, I Wang Wei China Kenjiro
I secretly vowed, see you later Liu Shaoxiong bitch be dealt with properly, With chances bitch rescue Chen. Yurun Mei seeing tears rolling down. The Liu Shaoxiong exhaled, his eyes red: how? small hole in the input infuriating push blood to go silt.
Diablo congestion outflow slowly,, Yurun Mei and Liu Shaoxiong nervously watching, breathing did not dare to force my clenched fist, heartbeat to the throat. Few minutes later, the bitch got up and wiped the sweat from his brow, came quietly said to me : I close my eyes and try to adjust the mood. This result, I have actually know when I open my eyes, President Chen has been the Yurun Mei and Liu Shaoxiong tightly hugged Liu Shaoxiong loud call, Yu Runmei tears into the river. Slowly. President Chen woke up, he struggled to seize the hand of the two.
I see a sad, he turned to see oksun three people have been quick to end the fighting, he roared: The voice faded, only to hear twice woman screams the trio oksun suddenly lost the opponent. It turned out that two unseen enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment